Thursday, March 08, 2012

Spring Break...

HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!!!!!

Well REALLY it started at like 9:43 when I finished my Spanish test. WHICH. I totally ACED because she let us use our notes.

And the Utah Symphony came to the middle school today. I got to see BOTH performances. Lucky me. I feel so cultured.

In honor of Spring Break I went to the library yesterday. I checked out like five book. I didn't even realize I had that many till I was checking them out. (Just because it's spring break doesn't mean I won't be up in Logan since I have to work since I need me some DINERO.) I am going to Park City for 2 days though so that should be just super a lot of fun. (Have I ever told you how much I LOVE Park City? I won't start now. Just know. Love)

So yes. I am now officially breaking. Reading. Park Citying. Sleeping. Enjoying. LOVING SPRING BREAK.

P.S.I watched Footloose last night!!!!

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Ummm don't you know Spanish, why would you do anything but ace the exam with our without notes?

Sarah said...

Because it was Spanish History. Information, names, dates. All that fun stuff!

Priscilla said...

OIC