Monday, April 30, 2012

Finals week...

So I have a final tomrowm that I need to study for. So naturally I was drawn to the Pottermore site that I have been hearing so much about and joined! I am MidnightNiffler290273283. I think the site is kinda confusing. And it looks like you have to go through a bunch of stuff to unlock things and blah blah blah. So we'll see how it goes.... I want a wand! I liked that it just gave you a choices for your name and wasn't forced to think up something creative on my own. Cause I'm terrible at that. Or maybe it wasn't for my (lack of) creative benefit and more so that everyone wasn't HarryPotter5898657752 and Voldermort29984464823 right?? I dunno. Whatever. My name is awesome and I feel very privileged though to now be apart of Pottermore. Congratulations. To me. Go MidnightNiffler.

Also. Can someone please tell me where I can find good audio books? In Spanish. That are cheap. Please. I need your help. 

No comments: