Monday, April 23, 2012

la primavera.


Um. It's Spring!!! Have you noticed?? Seriously I love it. I do not love the cold. And I love that it is SPRING. Like that it as been raining and not super hot but just totally...spring. Love it. It seems to already be warming up lots but I'll take what I can get! I wish I could have taken a picture of the smell of the those trees. They are in my front yard. There are three of them. Stop by sometime and smell them. It's so lovely. And all the tulips! Those are at the Logan Temple. I'm a fan. I love tulips. They might be my favorite flower.

Also. LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL. I know that this is extremely uncool cause pretty much everyone and their dog is already done with school and finals. Up here we're still in the last week of class and then finals week is next week. SO CLOSE.

This is my foot. At Tattoo Tuesday. Henna. The glitter stuff came off but the sun is still there! I think my mom thought I was strange. I love it though! I couldn't decide where to put it. Cause if would have got one on my arm all the middle schoolers would have gone crazy and thought I was...I don't know. I 'm pretty sure there was something else really important that I needed to say..........I have been applying for jobs!! Aren't you proud of me! It's only April! I am being proactive! Pray for me! (no seriously. Cause I need a job this summer.) Hopefully something will turn up. I feel like it will. Pretty sure that wasn't the important piece of information that you needed to know but I'll just be done now.

4 comments:

Denise Encarnacion said...

Good luck!

Denise Encarnacion said...

Good Luck!

Denise Encarnacion said...

Good LUCK!

Becki said...

Yes, good luck! My dad still hasn't talked to his peeps so I need to bug him again to look into it.

I live spring. Summer s good too. Winter ehhhhh, notsomuch.