Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I love lunch carton milk.

So I have a journal. Like a real journal. A little book with lined pages that I write in and nobody gets to read. I got it for my birthday. I never ever ever wrote in a journal before my mission. During the mission I was an awesome journal writer. Then I came home and nothing. So the journal for the birthday. I have only written in it a few times. But seriously I love it. I mean this ole blog thing is a form of a journal. But a real journal. So much cooler. Just sayin'

Spring Break # 2 was so lovely. But I am glad to back at work and having something to do during the day. And. Today they are hold some sort of Republican thing at the school. They were practically stealing the table underneath the pear eating children. (Yes we had pears today. They were yummy. I ate one.) BUT. I totally saw Orrin Hatch. Yup.

To end this boringness that is my rambling I am going to go return the shoes. Sigh. I know it's sad. But it has to be done. I just know that I won't wear them enough and feel ridiculous the whole time. So much for embracing....

1 comment:

Lil B said...

I also have a for real journal that no one gets to see. I love it! It helps to get all the feelings out sometimes. Even the good ones!