Thursday, June 14, 2012

Guatemala!

Yes! I'm going to Guatemala today! So excited. I've decided to conduct a small question answer session, which really. Is just an answer session...

Yes, I am going to Guatemala.
Yes, I hope my roommate remembers to water the flowers, they're so pretty! (see below)
No, I am not going to volunteer or build anything. Vacationing purposes only!
No, I have not yet finished packing.
Yes, I left my camera in Logan....
Yes, I have mosquito spray.
No, I do not want to get malaria.
No, I did not serve my mission in Guatemala.
Yes, I hope my ipod battery lasts on the airplane.
Yes, I should probably go now to finish getting ready!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

What part?
Who else is going?

Miss2thFairy said...

Your blog is so cute ^^ Keep up the great work.

http://dr2thfairy.blogspot.co.nz/