Friday, June 01, 2012

Officially unemployed...

for ONE day and I am already CRAZY bored out of my mind.

But so far there has been one bright spot in my day. Well I guess I could say two.

1- mailed off my geography project. Done. Finished.

2- I ate a corn dog for lunch!!!!! It was delicious thank you very much. I have been wanting a corn dog for quite some time and I thought today sounded like the perfect day to eat one. So I did. And I loved it.


Also her are some sunsets for you to enjoy. They are both from the same spot on different days in Boqueron and I love them both a lot. These are from my first area when we lived like 5 minutes from the ocean!! Loved it. BY THE WAY. I HAVE BEEN HOME FOR ONE YEAR. On May 27 I have been officially home for a year. I didn't feel like writing anything a few days ago so sorry. Just know that it was amazing and I can't believe that the time has gone by SO quickly. So quickly. I think about Puerto Rico and the people I met there every day. I can't imagine how my life would be right now if I had not served a mission!! The end.

No comments: