Friday, June 08, 2012

Orange ya gonna say orange again?

Ok. So I have never liked oranges. Until recently. When I started liking them. I prefer the little oranges. You know, the baby ones. Clementines. That's the name. Yes. I like those, they are tasty. But I like the big normal oranges too. Something that I never knew was that big oranges have little tiny oranges inside of them, on top (or bottom?). Like this...

See? See the little orange inside of big orange. It is. SO. CREEPY. I cannot explain it. But that little orange is hands down one of the creepiest things I have ever encountered. I have no idea why its creepy. IT JUST IS. The fact that there is small weird baby orange growing inside of your orange. Like in that one show where they lady is convinced that her twin was growing inside of her neck. In My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Yeah. You know what I'm talking about. It's creepy like that. And I don't like it. Not one bit. It makes me want to throw the orange at the window. And it doesn't even taste good. ew. So grossed out. I don't know if anyone else shares in the creepy baby orange growing inside of the normal orange feeling. But now you know. Now you can always think of me when you eat your oranges.

1 comment:

kcooke said...

Sarah! Oh man...you are so funny :)