Wednesday, October 24, 2012

falling leaves.

So I kind of wish I had a house. With a tree. So that I could rake up the leaves. Or maybe just a rake so that I could rake up someone elses leaves.

Last night I went to bed at 10. (and the night before too. Still recovering from New York City) But for some reason I woke up was pretty sure that it was around 6 am and that I would have to get up soon. I almost got out of bed. I looked at my clock and it was 1:00 something and I was SOO confused. I looked again because I was worried/convinced that it was wrong. Then I tried to see if Saren was in her bed. I couldn't really tell on account of the fact that I am kinda blind. I decided that she was. And that I should believe the clock and go back to bed. Then I was SOO excited to go back to sleep cause it was only 1ish. Usually when that happens it's like 5:47 and I have like 17 minutes to sleep. Which is the worst.

Oh yeah. I went to New York City! I will have to tell you all about it later. Cause I am determined to get all my homework done. Just know that it was totally awesome.

Thanks for listening about my strange sleeping habits. Cause yes. I kinda feel like that sorta thing is a habit. I am always waking up and thinking I should get out of bed for some reason and almost doing it before stopping myself. Or being paranoid about the time. Strange much? Yup.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can rake all my leaves when the snow melt. I'll have a rake ready and waiting.