Wednesday, June 13, 2007

its alive!!!

my watch lives!!!! it was given a new chance at life yesterday at the watch store in the mall. i know what time it is again!!!!

yesterday was my day of independence. i attended body pump all by myself. cause my friend that goes was at the eye doctor. it still hurts. and then i went up to the hospital with my grandma and we ate lunch in the cafeteria and i drank a somewhat good then disgusting protein drink and spilled peas all over myself. we had to gown up with gloves and masks to go into my grandpas room. because he has some infection. but that was rather exciting.

after parting with my grandma i continued my independence by going to the mall to get my watched fixed and bought my mom a birthday/mothers day gift at quilted bear. i really like that store cause its big and you can wander around all you want without anyone bothering you. then i bought some short things at american eagle for cheapness. i think i like them. we'll see. i was so independent. go me. work was lovely caust it was only four hours long and i love those days. this onery man called multiple times and was honery(sp). and it was my dogs birthday. he was one years old yesterday. or seven years old. so he freaked out when my mom and dad were home and we took him for a walk. super.

No comments: