Friday, June 29, 2007

11:32

This poor blog is being so sorely neglected. But I just feel like I am always running around like a chicken with my head cut off but at the same time don't feel like I am ever doing anything. TO BAD though. You will all just have to get over it.

I went to cycling this morning. Oh boy. Intense. It was really fun though. I kept having to sit down because my heart rate kept getting to high. Who is out of shape? Gee that would be me!!!! But the plan is to keep going cause it was fun. She had good music to spin to.

This week has bene good. It hasn't gone by to slowly. On Monday I mowed the grandma and uncles lawn and made some money.

Tuesday was tumbling was lovely cause there were only like 6 kids there and one just cried the whole time and went home early. Then I had to go get Travis from his friends house and I just really enjoyed not knowng where I was going and driving clear out into West Weber.

Wednesday was more tumbling. There is three boys in my class and one of them was giggling at one of the other ones and I decided that I don't really like him anymore. Cause the kid he was laughing at was doing way better than him. You have no idea how hot I get in those classes. Its disgusting how hot I get and no one else seems to be affected.

Then I ruined the plans to go to Park City cause I had to sleep over at my grandmas houst to help her out with my grandpa because he likes to get up about 60 million times during the night. She never needed my help though so I just got woken up a whole lot and laid there and listened to see if my assistance was needed.

Then I went to Bodypump that morning. I love that class. Its just so super fun. I even went by myself cause Hailey couldn't go. yayaya for me. After nothing happening at work besides some decorating with the highlighters I went to Travis' baseball game and read. I watched the last 15 minutes which were the best because they scored 5 runs and won the championship. GOOOO TRaVis!!!!! #1!!!!

When we got home my dad and Travis were being pretty hilarious trying to kill all the mosquitos in the house. I stayed up late and watched these two wierd movies on tv. And then back to spin in the morning.

I know plan to do as little as possible for the rest of the day. Because I don't have to do anything if I don't want to. Oh I wanted to go watch the new rat movie that just came out. Jessica said she wanted to go see it. I wonder if she will still want to. Jessica!!! Only you don't read this so I will have to talk to you later. ok. Bye.

No comments: