Thursday, August 09, 2007

not really...

after 2 years of weedwacking for my grandmother I think that I have finally gotten the hang of it. I mean I was pretty good at chopping the weeds and grass down now I actually know how. That makes no sense whatsoever but I am sure you get what I am saying.

TomOMWowm I am going to see Becoming Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you can't stop me!!!!!!! I am so excited I can't wait. Also I am going boating tomwomw. Which I am also very excited for cause I haven't gotten to go all summer long. woot. woot.

I get paid today and that is always a good day.

I am slowly cleaning my room out. Cause it really needs to be done and i figure since I'm moving out that now is as good as time as any. And I am like the worlds biggest pack rat. I mean I was cleaning out my makeup today (which i now pretty much have very large amounts of it on my face) and I have makeup from 6th grade and jr. high. IS THAT EVEN SANITARY!!?? I mean I haven't used it in that long either. But I just can't throw anything away. My mom is also afraid that I am going to totally clean out my room like my brother did before he left on his mission. But I don't see how that will be a problem as I can't throw anything away. So I will still have plenty of junk left that I could still throw away but can't force myself to get rid of.

I was going to do all the cleaning at once after I was done with work. But I didn't really want to do it after work was over cause I want to be lazy then. And it is much nicer doing a little corner each day. It doesn't make it so overwhelming.

I want to go shoe shopping.

No comments: