Saturday, August 11, 2007

summmer

I got to go boating yesterday!!!! It was so very very much fun. I tried to wakeboard. It went alright.....I want to try it again when its not getting dark and there is more time for me to perfect my skill.

Saw Becoming Jane. FINALLY. I was not sure how I felt after I saw it cause well it was really sad. But I think now that I liked it. And that in a month I need to see again and then I will love it.

I just purchased some shoes on the internet. The one pair was 5 dollars. And thats why I got them. I mean they are cute but I would not have got them if they hadn't been 5 bucks. The others are cute too I just hope I decided on a good color.

Went swimming at logans today and me and Jamil rode our bikes to logans house. It was really fun I felt like I was 13 years old going to my friends house. It was great. I got a crazy wierd sunburn on my back its really cool. Cause I randomly was spraying on sunscreen.

I need food. Real food. I haven't had real food in like 3 days. I need some now.

No comments: