Thursday, August 23, 2007

we're moving out

I have moved out of my house. Into a different house. Apartment acutally. Me and Katie got the Hugest closet of them all. You can all come over and have a sleepover in it. I have clothes now. Cause I didn't yesterday. I still need to unpack though but I really just don't want to. I would really rather take a very long nap and then eat food.

My shoes came!! They are so very adorable and lovely. The heel ones are a little large but nothing a little shoe sticker bigger stuff can't fix.

The Enter button my computer isn't really working to well at the moment and this scares me. Cause you need an enter button. They are a very vital part of your computer using experience.

I had something else to say but I really am to tired to go on. Have a lovely day and go take a nap.

No comments: