Thursday, August 30, 2007

school is still going. I need to do laundry but am going to hold off until I go home this weekend for labor day. You see I can go home this weekend cause I have the best job ever and will never have to work on saturdays and will get most or maybe even more holidays off that the college gets off. You are jealous now. Don't worry its ok. I would be too.

My room is towards the front of my apartment and they have lights that are on all night on the walkway thing. They are sort of bright and make the room really light. Me and Katie purchased some dark drapes to drape over the window but you see we have no power tools. So we are currently sleeping in a state of semi-darkness. Who knew that you would need power tools your first week away from home?

1 comment:

kendall said...

We have definitely realized the need for power tools at school. When will you come and visit? You know, your cousin lives just downstairs.