Thursday, October 02, 2008

Where you been

I got sick almost two weeks ago and i am still coughing.

there is something wrong with my left wristish. it hurts

i have started making my christmas list. this is the highlight of the fall list making season.

i have been doing really bad on all my computer science assignments. i dont care.

instead of going to the usu/byu game i am going to go home to watch a jr. high football game. cause i like my little brother better than the usu football team.

why isn't this automatically double spacing anymore?

the front something something is bent on my car. apparently it needs to be fixed ASAP

i really like october. its a good month. fall. i like fall.

maybe it has never double spaced before...i don't remember?

kindergarten is insane. sometimes it stresses me out. but they are so stinkin cute

I DON'T HAVE TO WORK TOMWOMW!!!! you have no idea how exciting this is

words i can't spell: tmowmw, espcially, and exsist

somethings really annoy me. i wont go into them right now.

somethings i really like. i wont go into them right now.

my floor is really dirty and needs to be vacuumed.

end.

1 comment:

Leon said...

vWow. I'm speechless. Tomorrow, especially, and exist. Not that hard, mom.