Monday, April 27, 2009

i want a baby elephant

Last night they had some tv show on national geographic about a baby mammoth that was found frozen in the russian tundra. I didn't get to watch very much of it. but they kept showing the scientist guy sitting and pondering and they would have a computerized baby mammoth walking around. and it was so cute. i want one. mammoth, elephant, i'd be ok with either. it was adorable.

saturday i moved a bunch of my stuff back home. not as much as i wanted though on account of the BLIZZARD (ok not a blizzard but it was still snowing really hard). I was sick of walking out to my car in the snow so i didn't take as much. but i discovered something folks. i have A LOT of STUFF. lots. and there was already a fair amount still in my room that i didn't take to school with me. I don't know where its all gonna go. And i took my books home. and they don't have a home. i have no more shelf space for them. And my mom was like, get rid of some them. so i thought ok. i went and looked through them all and there was only one book i wanted to get rid of. ONE. one book out of the lots that i have....so i don't know. they'll just have to live on the floor i guess. but i don't know where the rest of my STUFF is going to go.

i haven't started my paper yet....big surprise there.

this weekend was pretty fun i'd have to say. Friday there was dinner at callaway bistro. good but expensive. i was with hailey and some of her friends. her friend was staying in the new hotel...you know the one. so we went swimming. that hotel is way nice. it was cool. saturday i packed some stuff and went home and unpacked it. then i went to rc willey's with the parents. they bought some thing to put the tv on.....then me and jessica drove up to derricks. derrick is my friend. he is home from his mission. his parents uesd to make us nacho dulces (no idea how to spell that word) and they are real good. and last week at his homecoming they invited us over. so we all came over, just like old times i guess you could say. it was fun. sunday was church and dinner. and sitting around. good sunday.

No comments: