Sunday, April 12, 2009

we went to the dam gift shop.

Well I'm back from Vegas. Or did you even know I was gone. Well know you know where I was and now i'm back....

It was a pretty fun trip. I mean the Thunder from Down Under was probably the highlight of the whole thing....hahaha juuuust kidding. I wouldn't go see that .....(Thunder from Down Under is basically a male strip show kinda thing if you didn't know.)

No really the highlight of the trip was hoover dam. I don't know why. That was just the funnest part of the trip. If you don't know my little brother. Which you should. Everyone should know this kid, he's hilarious. He would not stop singing. Whenever we were in the car he was singing. I'm dreaming of a white christmas was a favorite. and this morning when we got in the car he was singing i'm too sexy for my shirt. He adds in his own lyrics as well. It's so funny. But yeah.

there was basketball, thats why we were down there. They lost all thier games though. Sad. The last game was way close and they only lost by 2 points. We saw the fountains at the bellagio. We were gonna go find the gardens that they have there but my family thought i was crazy and i am pretty sure we turned around just a little before we would have seen them. umm...no gambling. Travis was going to give me money so that i could gamble for him. but then he bought a pair of shoes, so no gambling for him. we went to joes crab shack on sat. i like that place.

oh yeah. i read a 500 page book in two days and its still school. go me. and it was SO SAD. one of the main characters DIED. it was so awful. I almost started to cry. There were tears in my eyes. I am still upset. I coudn't believe that she had him die. I didn't even realize that he was dead. And then i was like WAIT, he's really DEAD? Oh man. I'm getting all emotional again. i can't even explain it to you. And it happened right at the end. And i usually get all depressed cause the book is over anyways. So it made it double bad. alkjwoaijflf jewija tear.

i love to read. Serioulsy, i don't think you understand how much i love to read. If i always say that if i could spend to choose my life one way, it would be spent reading. I know there is lots of better things out there. but i LOVE to read. in 8th grade i had to write a paper about our passion. I was going to do it on dance. And my mom told me. you really like dance but reading is really your passion. She was right. I love it. I get excited when i think about reading books. ok. i'll be done rambling now about that. and let you look at some pictures.


m&m world. I LOVED this wall. I could have stared at it all day.


My shoes. Try not to be jealous.



Me and T-rav. We are beautiful people.




















The dam. Thought these were cool.


Nose picking.
















So cute. Big bridge being built by the dam. I only have pictures from the dam. Maybe thats why it was fun? Oh yeah. And travis loves dam jokes. hahahah.....

4 comments:

Holly T said...

That is so dam awesome Sarah! I saw your Dad tonight. He came over to my parents house while I was there and I was running up the stairs and I was all like "Hey." and he was all like "Having fun?" and I was all like "yeeeah!" and then I ran away again. So that was really cool. I'm glad you had fun at the dam.

Leon said...

Damn jokes.

Chess said...

How fun. I hope you haven't forgotten what movie we are supposed to see! Haha ;)

Mrs.Gifted said...

Yea!!! Vegas...I'm going next week for my B-day. But common we all know you and your mom enjoyed Thunder from down under. LOL glad you had fun you make me luagh.