Wednesday, April 15, 2009

over and done.

ehhhhh laksdjf oiweajf lsakfj.

I just did my presentation for my geography class. I think it went ok. It don't think it was an interesting as some of the others. But I don't care. I think we were prepared though, I mean we were at the library for FIVE HOURS yesterday. And another hour this morning before class, which means I had to get up at 6:13 in the morning. gross. I didn't get to very nervous though. Which is strange. Usually my heart is beating so hard I can't even talk. But it went good. It's over!!!! Which is all that matters. Now all I have left is a test on friday and a paper due in two weeks (that I am going to start SOON, cause i have nothing else to do. Good) and 1 final. YAY. then I am moving home. Which is happy and sad. I can't decide which. I have said the word which a lot in this blog. sorry.

i need a job though please.

alkjaoijsf so glad that is over.

Oh yeah. I love the rain. It's wetter than the snow. I don't like that cause it means my pants will get wet on the bottom, WHICH i HATE. But i do LOVE the rain. and gray skies. I like gray. and i like the rain. so its a good thing.

does anyone know where the media collections is in the library?

1 comment:

Scotty said...

First: you are a crazy girl, and I like to read your blogs on occasion.
Second: Who in the hell is this PakKaramu?
Third: You always start your jumbled words with alkj and then some random sdjfsdjsjdnvjsnf. Why is this?