Saturday, July 11, 2009

books. movies. decks.

I have been doing nothing but read all week. This is one advantage of not working. I can read. All the time. Which I really kind of love. specially this past week cause I found some GOOD books. There are 3 of them. Even better. The Abhorsen Trilogy. I have heard of and seen these book many times but never felt the need to read them. I'm hooked though. They are way good.

Also. Avatar? The Last Airbender? Movie? Wha..! They are making Avatar into a movie!!!!! (real movie not cartoon. (Avatar=cartoon on nickelodeon.) The channel its on though I don't get. Sad day. So I've only seen like 4 episodes. But. I LOVE it. It comes out next summer. So I'll be gone. Sad day. But it will still exist when I get back. So I just might survive. Watch the trailer here!!!! (I hope that works. cause as you know. I didn't ever know how to do it. then someone kindly explained to me how rediculously easy it is to do.)

I helped my dad do some more of the deck today. It's hard work. And I almost got my tooth knocked out. It's almost done. And the older brother helped out after I got all angry and frusterated with the lifting and almost getting my took knocked out.

No comments: