Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It came!!!!

My mission call. Yes its really happening. It's real. I might be in shock.

I will be serving in the:


Puerto Rico San Juan West Mission



ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Spainsh Speaking


ahhhhhhhhhh!

In shock. So excited. I leave November 4 (which sounds YEARS away. but its really only 3 monthsish) I will be in Provo for 3 weeks and then in the Dominican Republic for 6 weeks!!!

Once again. So excited. Shock. Nervousness. Relief. Excitement.

Can't wait!!!!!!

The mission includes the west side of Puerto Rico and also Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao (also known as Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles).

8 comments:

Colt and Ashley said...

Sarah!!! Yay!!! I am so happy for you~~ you and Saren are going to be little spanish speaking sister missionaries!! I love it! I had no idea that you had already turned in your papers and everything! I am so so so happy and excited for you!! Yay! I will see you in August, and tell you congrats in person!! :)

Risa said...

Congratulations!

Becki said...

I saw Tyler and Vall today and I told them you got your call and Vall wanted to guess before I told them where you are going so she asked if it was in the states or foreign

and I was like . . . uhhhh, I really don't know the answer to that question. They thought I had lost my mind. Until, of course, I told them. Then everything made more sense.

Chess said...

YAY for Sarah! I'm so excited and happy for you and when you come back, I will still be in school and you will have to teach me Spanish once more so I can practice! I'm sad you won't be up in Logan with me anymore, but I promise to write you!

TheCoys said...

That's so cool that you're going to the MTC in the DR. That's where Tyler learned his spanish. I think it's great that you get to learn spanish. That's such a great skill to have.

Unknown said...

SCHWEEEEET Sarah! You go "sister"

Keely said...

Exciting! But I still think that chris is more excited than everyone!! Ha ha

Nic and Shannon Rich said...

Hey congrats on the mission call, sorry I'm a little late with it! But that will be so neat!!