Tuesday, July 07, 2009

soon...

So the scrapbooking extravaganza is currently on hold. Due to the crazy amount of pictures on my computer that need to be developed. So the living room is a disaster. I'm sure my mom appreciates it.....

Last week:

Provo. friends. 17 again. awesome pizza. talking. cool penny necklace. yellowstone national park. confessions of a shopaholic. talking. pancakes. was awesome.

Logan. friends. uno. fireworks. talking. muddy buddies. was awesome.

4th of July. putting in the deck (some of it). ribs at gmas. bike ride. fireworks. was awesome.

so that was my week in a nutshell. I had a good time, thanks for asking. I wish i had a picture to post....? But i didn't take any. i have mosquito bites. they hurt.

there was something else i was going to say. there always is. but i forgot.

oh oh oh oh. i just remembered.

Yesterday my dog. Dusty is his name. He had some weird thing on his foot. It was sad. We took him to the vet. He had a little weed that was working its way into his foot so it was getting all infected. They had to surgery it out. We had to leave him at the vet for a few hours cause they have to put him out to do the surgery. So we went to pick him up. Poor thing. (i love my dogs. they are so stinkin cute). He was kinda out of it for a bit. And lucky us, they gave us the little weed thing that was in his foot....taped it to a piece of paper. I thought it was strange. His foot looks much better now. So glad he's feeling better!

1 comment:

Chess said...

Glad you had an awesome weekend! I'm sorry I wasn't able to hang out with you. I really, REALLY wanted to! :(