Thursday, July 23, 2009

i see...

I have been busy this past week. Let's review:

Wednesday 15- mission call
Thursday friday and saturday- river trip to jackson hole with friends.
saturday- homecoming of robert my friend. he was in russia.
monday- i finished my senior year of pictures for scrapbooking. (that sentence didn't make any sense.
tuesday- my mom stayed home from work.
wednesday- 2 for 1 tacos in ogden. and park city!!! some shopping. and the alpine slide and coaster. and a caramel apple to take home!!! i love park city.

So the river trip was a grand ole time. We drove up thursday morning. I really like camping. On Friday we went down the river. I had to leave early on Saturday so I couldn't go down again. But i took some pictures. We were in the car. Cause that is where my camera was the whole trip. We got stuck in the construction for ever. So this is on the way to the river. Enjoy....

















Aren't they just lovely people?












Robert was so glad that we put are feet on the
seat.




















Derrick was the driver. He was all sorts of stressed out cause of the construction traffic....

And thats todd next to the giant cowboy boot....

There were a few more pictures...i'm sure you wanted to see them. maybe later.

oh yeah. and i'm still going on a mission!! mmhmm. its kinda feels sureal to believe its actually happening. I was not expecting to go there or around that area. Hence the shockedness. But I am so excited. I can't wait to get out there. and to learn spanish. super cool also.

Here are some useless facts about Puerto Rico that I think are cool. (yes all provided by wikipedia)

Population- almost 4 million
The island- e/w is about 110 miles and n/s about 40 miles (That. Is. Tiny.)
Highest elevation- 4,300 feet
average temp is 82.4 and humid
17 lakes, all man made
they like baseball

and that is all. this blog has gone on long enough.

2 comments:

Holly T said...

I still cant believe you are going to be gone either! With Jamal AND you gone family functions will have such little meaning and life. Tear. But dude. It's exciting. So is Jackson Hole. I hear Reba is doing a show there or something all summer....

Chess said...

You fun, fun girl!

PS. I did indeed end up stalking the person on FB. Thanks for helping to give me a push forward! LOL. ;-)