Wednesday, September 02, 2009

helloooo september!

So september has started. The school year is already going by really fast. I have stuff to do know! Like going to institute. Piano is awesome! oh dear. Its awesome that I get to take piano for free. I am also going to west weber elem. on monday, wednesday, and friday to help sarens mom for a few hours. And its fun. I'm just doing busy work kinda stuff....which i like. And the kids are all way cool. WAY different from what i'm used to though. So its a good change.

And...we have started knocking walls down in my house. crazy.
This is what it used to look like.


Then they took the sliding glass doors out.

Then the wall came out...

And then there wasn't a wall. The picture doesn't really do it justice. They have knocked the walls down that were around the bathroom in my parents room to. Its crazy. This house is crazy. It will be awesome when its all finished.

Me and saren got pedicures yesterday!! we were determined to do this before she left on her mission. HOLY COW. pedicures are awesome. If you haven't had one. Get one. I would get one once a week if i was a rich person. Since i'm not i've only had 2 in my whole life.















It was so very fun. really. I want to go back. now. THEN. we went to our cooking class!! Saren got me a gift certificate for my birthday waaaay back in feb. We are just getting around to it now...it was so way totally awesomely fun. Plus you get to eat the food the chef person makes. And you get the recipes. So i will be making the best carrot cake i have ever had in my life very soon. mmmm... THEN. we went to Star Trek. at the HPER field. Love that show. THEN i left logan very late at night. And tried to not fall asleep on the way home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see To Kill a Mockingbird on the 24th here in Logan. You should take me, and bring some carrot cake.

Chess said...

I'm so glad you came to Star Trek! I'm sorry I didn't come talk to you and Saren more, but I was a bit.... preoccupied... Haha! :)