Sunday, September 27, 2009

i hear someone crying.

So in case you didn't know my little brother got the flu (again) 2 weeks ago. Then he got pneumonia. So needless to say he has missed a few days of school the past 2 weeks. So now he is a little (a lot) behind in math. And this makes my mother a little (very) stressed. And for some reason her stressedness makes me feel stress for no particular reason and not even necessarily about the little brother.

And now there is a fly in my room. I can hear him buzzing around. And that doesn't make me feel stress. It just kinda pisses me off. We have now moved away from the mosquito era and into the fly and spider era...with the occasional moth. There was a giant wolf spider on my floor the other morning. I killed it.

Did i tell you about my weekend? Well it was good, I mean, staying up till 2 every nights means you had a good weekend right? I think so. Friday was fun. Saturday was FUNNER though. I went to the USU homecoming game (they won). I saw lots of people there. Then we went to the white out dance. To bad I didn't have anything white though. By far one of the funnest dances I have been to up there though. For lots of reasons.... it was outside which was way cool, plus it wasn't 3 million degrees. I saw some people there too. Super duper fun.

I hope you have enjoyed these 3, seemingly unrelated paragraphs.

(mother still stressed. no good)

1 comment:

Chess said...

Hahaha! I'm so glad I saw you! You are just so awesome! :)