Wednesday, September 02, 2009

twilight anyone?

ok. I've got a lot on my mind today i guess....well not really. Just this i guess.

so. Twilight. Yes, i've read the books. was I a fan....maybe? I read them all pretty fast...but i still think they're stupid. i always read books fast. soooo whatever. anyways. In the books though i am very much an Edward fan. He's awesome in the book. And attractive also. So book. Edward fan.

the movie though? Well that, I definelty thought was pretty dumb. I laughed out loud quite a few times during the movie. And Edward? Ugh. ugly. and not a good enough actor to be a good Edward. Ugh. THE HAIR. the hair is so awful. And he looks like he could be slightly handicapped in this picture to.

just. No.

not gonna work.

But Jacob on the other hand...



Just look at the boy.

He even gets to have short hair for some of the movie! (his long hair is pretty awful to...) But come on. And he might be a better actor to. And its raining. He even put on 30 pounds. of muscle. nice. and he acutally has a nice face. So movie. Team Jacob. Which i won't even be here to see.

Go Jacob.

Edward. your ugly.

Can you tell that it was kind of boring around here today....?

1 comment:

Keely said...

I so agree with you! Movie Edward = hideous!