Friday, November 20, 2009

called to serve!

Hey!!! I am on a mission! Can you believe it!?! Cause I can't! Its crazy awesome here though! I love it, this is where I am supposed to be! ok. done using the exclamation points. But yes. its awesome. Spanish is crazy!!!!!! alskjflaskdjfsldkfjsdfkl. But I really like it. It's not always the easiest...but I think i'm getting the hang of it. I get to say the closing prayer in sacrament meeting on Sunday. So wish me luck. or pray for me!

I leave for the DR MTC next week on the 25th. We have to be up at THREE in the A.M. for our 6 am flight. We are supposed to get to the DR around 8 that night i think. so loooong day right there. But I think it will help with the Spanish tons and tons and lots.

My comps! There are 2 of them! They are way cool and keep me going. One is from Idaho and has a Math teaching degree, and the other is from Utah. And she is 4'6! And awesome! We all get along really well.

kk. i'm using up my email time writing this so i'll be done now!!

(yeah in case you were wondering. i'm not on my blog. I'm emailing it and then someone is posting it for me. You weren't thinking I was breaking the rules were you??)

oh yeah! Write me! I will be in the DR on the 25th so don't write to Provo after that!! dearelder.com is still free for the DR MTC too!!!

2 comments:

Davis EXTC said...

hey your profile said you live in Antarctica!! Make me believe that you stay there!
-your blog reader,
Davis Thomas Thomson
Davisthomson26@gmail.com

amandao12 said...

sounds like a great opportunity! i hope to do something like that one day.