Wednesday, November 04, 2009

K


So this is really it. for reals. you're probably thinking...why is this girl on her computer the DAY she leaves for her mission.

i had to print off some stuff for my mother. so i thought i'd get on and write one more rambling post. well not really one more. i think i'm gonna send some stuff to my friend and then she'll post it on here. not very often but you know. just so you know i am alive!

my address is posted on the sidebar right over there. hopefully i'll be able to let you know the exact days of leaving provo to go to the DR mtc. and then when i actually get to the mission. the address is also on my facebook! there isn't the MTC address cause its easier to just use dearelder. cause its free. and i know you like things that are free. so now you have no excuse!!

get writing!!!

2 comments:

TheCoys said...

Good luck out there Sarah! (not that you'll read this), but I know you'll be a great missionary!

Anonymous said...

hello Sarah, i makemy page here by luck and by luck i found you here, it is my pleasure to have great friend like you. let us be in touch.
Nezar Alnadi
Cairo -Egypt
anozae@gmail.com