Tuesday, November 03, 2009

well folks...

this is it.

the part where i leave.

but you have to be packed first to do that. so once thats done....

haven't been near as many tears as i would have thought, but then again there never are. don't get me wrong though. there have still been plenty of tears.

i feel like i should say something really profound or awesome. but i got nothin. except. wow. these suitcases are REALLY small. i think they might be getting smaller by the minute.

i'l just post a picture instead. 


3 comments:

Becki said...

there's no need to shed tears, besides you used them up on that dance video.

Unknown said...

I'm sure you will shed some tears when you are eating a corn dog or something at the MTC.

Chess said...

I hope you've got your address posted somewhere, because I will need to write you! Sarah, thanks so much for being a friend! You're so adorable and I will miss you. :)