Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I love today.

Today has been such a wonderful day. We took a quiz in human development that i did terrible on. only it was for extra credit!! yay for not studying!!!! Logan bought my laptop cover for me. In english i didn't have to worry about the teacher calling on me cause we didnt do a discussion. After class i went over to the institiute to sit for a few minutes until i had to leave for my job interview. I dont think i have ever been more comfortable. I just wanted to sit there forever and listen to my music and stare at people. On the way over to said job interview the guy called and asked if we could do it tomwowmw!! yay for no interview!!!! So i headed over to winegars to buy kaydree some candy for today(she is allergic to chocolate and didnt get any last week) it was just no good there so i went over to wal mart. there i bought valentines!!!! for my tumbling classes and anyone else i feel like giving them to for valentines today. i wandered around a bit more. then made my purchases. i bought a reeses heart. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. those things are divine.

at home i made food that i was happy with. now i am watching cooking shows and am acutally warm by the fireplace. i even got my nutrtion on the computer done so i feel like i have accomplished something. i had to write this before tumbling cause sometimes that is not always so good. you gotta love paulas homecooking.

No comments: