Sunday, January 07, 2007

school?

last night i had a good night so i thought i would recount the activies. I got ready. Which is cool in and of its self. I acutally left the house beofre 8 oclock. We made a detour to barnes and noble and I like hat place. Then we went to Dairy Queen. mmm mmm good. I got a dipped cherry cone. Dipped cherry is amazing. While we were there logan was really odd. You would have thought he was on drugs. Then we drove over to kaysville and went to the movies. We saw the Illisionist. It was soooo very much better than the prestige, it was still wierd but i liked it much better. After the movie was over i acutally made it home before 12. My dad and travis were still up when i got home which i would luv if that happend all the time. Then i watched some of the office and went to bed and my dad was still up. which i really like. so i am here to tell you that i had a good time last night.

travis just touched my foot and it shocked me so bad i felt it in my ears. ouch.

No comments: