Monday, January 15, 2007

how sad....

Sadly I had to give the Office (OMGOSH. The last episode was aMAzing. I think I almost cried. It was just too much to handle) back to Logan and know I have nothing to watch at night before I go to bed. It was so nice to just lay and bed and watch them and then go to sleep. Tonight I came home from work and was planning on getting homework done and going to dance then doing more homework. Instead I went and saw Night at the Museum (again) with my family. It was funnier the second time. I think it was cause I slept through the parts I thought were boring last time. It really bothers me that Owen Wilson is not in the credits. I would like to know why. I also saw Freedom Writers this weekend. Despite the circumstnaces it was a really good movie.

Now it is far to late for my mind to function and I just won't be able to to get anyone work done tonight. My mom has one class this semester and I think she has spent more time doing homework than I have. Sad stuff right there. Saturday I bought the softest socks ever known to man kind. I plan on going and buying more soon. I watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend too on Saturday. It was totally and completly awful. Not funny and really really disgusting. Don't ever watch it. Uma Thurman likes to be in gross movies.

I like ice cream. And I really love the hard shell stuff. It tastes really yummy. And I am a fan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your 100 blog is coming up soon.