Saturday, January 27, 2007

job.

story. Last monday i was at dance and these two girls were talking that if anyone needed a job a girl was quitting at thier work and they were hiring. i yelled I NEED A JOB. so she was like you should come apply tomwomw. so on tuesday i went up and applied. on the way home the boss manager guy called and set up an interview for wed. then on wed he called and changed it to thursday casue he had some meeting. so thursday i went to the interview and it didnt go to awful. he said he would let me know friday. On friday he called and offered me he job. yaaaaayyyyy. this was all very fast and unexpected. i said i wanted a job by feb but that really translates i will think about if for a month then go look for a job in feb and hope that i would have one by march. so i cant believe it. friday i turned in my two weeks. which i have to stay the whole time for cause they need me so bad. but yaaay. i have a job.

some inbetween no so exciting things that happened was my institute teacher put his two little girls in my tumbling class. there are now 11 children in there. can you say chaos. CHAOS. yes. um. thats all i can think of. went to applebees last night. it was good. we had them sing happy birthday to kate for her birthday. it was wierd to acutally be able to honestly say that it was someones birthday.

my mom is trying to pull the fridge away from the wall. i am watching. and awful music is playing on the radio. she just asked me to help. i must fly.

No comments: