Tuesday, January 16, 2007

miles apart

I would just like to point out as i am not doing my homework and that each time i get new undershirts i am amazed at how rediculously short my old ones are. It all began in 9th grade with ones that came to around my belly button. After awhile they probably acutally came over my jeans a little. The ones i got after that seemed pretty long and were excellent for getting a 'layered' look to your clothes. The ones that i have know could probably count as a sexy mini dress for some. I am not sure if i like them to be quite that long. but i still love them. I wonder if the ones i buy next will be longer or shorter than the current ones??

2 comments:

kendall said...

where do you get such long undershirts? i want one.

Becki said...

i've told you once i'll tell you again this is the best thing i've ever read.

I can remember quite specifically walking down the hallway past mrs harmon's room and talking about undershirts. We loveeeeed them sooooo much, thought they were the greatest things ever. I was wearing a red one, and you a navy one. I am pretty sure i still have that DISGUSTING undershirt and it probably hits my ribs but is the widest thing ever.

the end of that epic.