Thursday, July 05, 2007

i guess intersting stuff happens sometimes

i should post more than once a week.

last week i was doing something....and then we were at frosted rock. and we were all sitting out side on the tables and we met one of the people from akaline trio. I don't know if I have ever heard their music but I have heard of them and know they play at Warped Tour. So I met him and he told us to never drink and drive. Oh what words or wisdom. Then he left to go get in the car with his girlfriend.

I went to Lagoon. It was very hot. We went to the music show and watched Dallin sing and dance. Then we chatted with him. We saw the other music show which I liked. We rode the new ride, Wicked. it was really cool. I like roller coasters. Then we were going to ride Sky Coaster but it was closed. She magically opened her little booth to sell more tickets. So we got to ride on it. Yay. Me, Jessica, and Katie went together. Jessica pulled the cord and I screamed a lot. My Lagoon ticket, parking, dinner, and the Sky Coaster cost 15 bucks. Pretty good deal I think.

We were going to go camping but that didn't work out so me, Jamil, Ashley, Logan, Katie...I think that is all went to the fire works in Logan. We went to Jamba Juice and i got the Pomegranit (SP) Something and it was powerful. Strongly good. That didn't make any sense. It was really lovely though cause I took off work cause of the thinking we were camping. So I cleaned the house and got to read all afternoon. Was so lovely.

4th of July!!!!! Dragged myslef out of bed to go to the parade where I was pelted with candy and Otter Pops and waved at people. (i just unplugged my clock ahhhhh) (ok i'm ok.) Then we walked around the park where the isn't much to do and bought Navajo Tacos from a lady in my ward. The fam talked to people and I listened.

Later there was swimming at Logans with all the girls. After swimming we ended up at my house before the fireworks and I was kind of onery. Fireworks were fun. We tried to play the laughing game or whatever it is and take pictures of ourselves. It wasn't working out to well. We saw Holly to. She's a funny person. Then we went back to Logans and he argued with his mom then we went outside and talked. Then I went home before midnight and went to bed.

In the morning I couldn't bring myself to go to Body Pump so I slept in late and now I have no desire to go to work ever again.

If you haven't read Fablehaven you should. They are so freaking good. The fourth Pants book has yet to impress me as half the characters are just pissing me off. My Edith Wharton book needs to end so I can start the other one which is going to be better than this one. And I need to charge my ipod.

1 comment:

Becki said...

i like your interesting stuff.