Tuesday, September 04, 2007

rain rain. i love you.

Today right after I got home from buying yogurt and milk. (I eat a lot of dairy products) It began to rain. Not just rain, but pour. There were rivers in the parking lot. And it was really windy and making it all really misty and big like...current of rain coming down. Sheets would be a more appropriate word I suppose. Sheets of rain coming down. It was awesome. Me and Katie stood on the porch thing with our chip bags and watched the whole thing. There was a ton of rain coming out of the gutters and pouring on the street. It was just cool folks.

Then we went to institute and the teacher was yelling at the boy and telling him he didn't know anything. And then we got really wet from more rain. Then I pretended to read some of my book for school.

1 comment:

kendall said...

I walked home right before it started raining yesterday, and I was so happy. I absolutely love rain and thunderstorms!