Monday, September 10, 2007

i am sick maybe

Well getting sick at least. My nose and the back of my eyes hurt.

Today I played a lot of ddr. Lots. And some guitar hero.

Then I attempted to go to family home evening. I went to the house and we were there for 30 minutes or so. This whole time I was wishing I hadn't gone because I really needed to get some reading done. So when we all finally were leaving to go up to the field place to play ultimate frisbee. I just walked back to my apartment so I could read. So I sorta went.

It kind of sucks that I am really not supposed to talk about my job. Cause really interesting/sometimes funny things happen. So just know something interesting happened today. I wish I had more to write. I should stop complaining about not having anything to write about cause that just makes it all the more boring.

1 comment:

kendall said...

What is your job?