Thursday, September 27, 2007

nope

I really don't know how to communicate. I noticed today that when someone talks to me I usually know what were talking about but when they say something to me I have no idea what their talking about. That makes no sense at all but I swear it always happens to me. And it takes me a longer than usual time to answer because it takes so long to process what they are even talking about. And working at an elem. school and going to college is really confusing too. Cause someone says something about school and I start thinking about elem. school which is work. Like when I took my papers into the district office for work she said some stuff about school but I didin't know which school she was talking about. So confusing.

Today when on the way to take my paperwork in for work(school) there was this way awesome house. It was so pretty and old looking and I loved it.

Today I got to go underneath campus into the tunnels where the pipes are.

I am going home tomwowm. And I am going to pick up my paycheck, see my new dog, and get a new phone. And laundry. Lots of Laundry.

No comments: