Tuesday, September 18, 2007

one day

Last Thursday I went home to go to my cousins reception. It was great fun and I got to see the fam and cousins and it was great. So the next day after laundry was done me and my dad went up to my grandmas house to go to the animal shelter to get a dog or a cat.

Long story short it took 3 hours, I was an hour late for work and she now is the proud owner of 2 cats and a dog. The dogs name is Sweetie. Sweetie is a boy and and has a cold. But hes pretty cute. While we were and the anmial shelter there was this other dog that was really just super cute. We couldn't look at her then cause she had just came in or something. So the fam went in today and got her.

So long story short I know have 2 dogs. Dusty and Patty. Patty is short for Padawon learner. (Star wars) So yeah. Real creative. Apperantly shes fat? I don't know, I won't get to see her for another week or so until I go home.

My carpel tunnel is defeintly getting worse and I haven't even been typing that much.

Today me and some of my friends drove up the canyon to look if there were any spots to go camping this weekend. Well I wanted to kill some of them but we can't reserve anything and we are just going to have to go up and find a spot in the morning. I am really excited though cause I haven't been camping in ages. You are all invited to come too. It should be a good time.

Oh yeah. My ctr ring came today. It's pretty cute, I am just going to have to get used to cause its not like my other one. But it feels so good to have a ring back on. I have been going crazy.

Today for my class we walked around campus looking at trees and shrubs. Then I got to go home.

No comments: