Sunday, September 23, 2007

i'm watchin newsies

This weekend was quite the adventure. We decided to go camping this weekend so on Friday we packed up and drove up the canyon to go camping. We thought that at the most there would be 20 people there that we had invited and knew and such. Around 8 these 2 boys came and set up this big circus tent thing, it really was a circus tent, it was bright red. They said they were coming back later with a few more people. So later that night at like...probably 11 at least 25 people showed up. It was insane. Altogether there were 50 of us? It was crazy. It was fun though. We had hot dogs, chips, a million different kinds of cookies, and smores!!! Lots of food. We took a walk around 1 to look at the stars. Then we went to sleep on the hard hard hard ground.

Next morning we got up at 9 and everyone else had left. It was very strange. Me and the rest of our smelly selves went out to eat. There was a parade for homecoming and we watched some of it and when me and 2 others were ready to leave we said we were going to leave. The other 2 didn't want to leave yet but I said that I was leaving even if there weren't with us. So we got in the car and waited a few minutes and pulled around and waited some more and honked the horn. They still weren't coming so we left them there to walk home. I have never done something like that. I felt a little bad?

For the football game it was rainish sort of drizzle dampness. I got wet. The game lasted 3 and a half hours...and we stayed for the whole thing? Yes, and we lost. The last 53 seconds the other team scored again. We lost, and I was wet. Then Holes was on tv and I watched it and went to bed.

Oh yeah. The past couple night I have been waking up and thinking that my contacts are still in? Yeah and its kind of a half awake half sleeping walking thing. Its really creepy and I hate it. The other night I yelled or something....I don't know. And I don't like it. I know I keep doing it cause there is a light right outside my room and it really is quite bright. You can see everything in my room and it looks like it might be day outside. And so it confuses me and sometimes it feels like I can still see clearly. (which I can't) So I think my contacts are still in. Last night I mentally prepared myself and told myself a few times that I had indeed taken out my contacts.

No comments: