Friday, May 23, 2008

job please

This morning when i was driving to work my ipod wouldn't turn on. i wasn't to worried cause quite often i forget to push pause or turn it off and so later when i go to turn it on it doesn't do anything cause its so dead from being on for hours and hours.

soooooooo i come home two hours later...work was quite fun really. I got to type up one of the boys reports for them. but when i put the pod in the player thing it didn't do anything. even after a few minutes....nothing...and after 30 min...still nothing.

And just now i have plugged it into my computer....and still nothing. I am no very worried.

Oh yeah and did i tell about my bowling adventure the other day. The kids i work with earned a bowling party and i got to go with them!! I took pictures. I wish i could post them. Sorry, can't. But i got over 100!! that was with bumpers though...me and one of the boys had them....but no one else. he went and asked for them to be put on mine. i guess that means i'm not very good at bowling when a 5th grader has to request bumpers for me? hahaha. but yeah fun stuff. then we got ice cream which was also super good. then we went back to the school and had an insane terrible afternoon. but its ok. only FOUR more days left. oh wow. wierrrrrd. I just got feeling that i am not sure how i am feeling cause i won't be working with those boys next year.

ipod is still dead.

i joined the library!!! i really am not sure what i said in my post yesterday so i could just be repeating everything. i reserved lots of books though. so now i don't have to buy in cause A) i'm poor and dont have the money anyways and B) i have a hard time deciding what books to buy.

saren painted my fingernails black last night. and i am enjoying it. one of the boys asked if i was gothic today. which i knew would happen.

i just lost my train of thought and can't remember what i was going to say......i am going home for memorial day. i am thinking there will be picnicking of some sort going on. which is good.

ipod still off.

oh yeah. i think i am getting carpal tunnel these days. which really isn't the best. but i have already cut back on my guitar hero playing so hopefully that helps. and being attentive as the to the way i am typing.

it just beeped when i plugged the ipod in...which is more than it did the first time. i shall have to keep you updated on how herbie is doing.....i am worried its not going to be good. eek.

No comments: