Wednesday, May 28, 2008

it might be warm today

lets see...

today was the kickball game at work. teachers won!!!! 16 -12. We totally blew the 4th graders out of the water. Although I can't say I did much to help the teachers win. I got out on 2nd base the first time I kicked. Someone got out because of where I kicked the ball the second time and the 3rd time....I don't remember, I didn't make it around the bases though. But it was still fun. Teachers rule!!! It was soooo very windy though. I thought I was going to fall over.

Yesterday, being Tuesday was an okay day, dinner was awesome. I spent an hour at work forcing myself not to cry. Work was that awful. I can't even explain the awfullness and horribleness of some of the kids. I got a cool I heart Chicago cup/mug from the head refocus person. She went to Chicago for the weekend and it made me jealous.

Sunday...I was with the family.

Saturday I had to go see Indiana Jones the the second time. It was ok. Not really worth seeing twice in the movie theater. I would have much rather seen Prince Caspian. Which I would really really really like to go see like 3 weeks ago. Ok so...that was all a lie. I am really getting my days turned around cause I didn't work on monday. Movie was really on Monday. Saturday Daniel the Brother came up to sign a contract for his apt in the fall and then I drove home with him. We did...Saturday stuff. I can't remember cause I am all mixed up now cause I am writing this backwards.

I have read some books and I am loving it. I like the library. Cause its free. And I love free. And I love books. Free books are the best.

SHOES. i got shoes on monday. really. on monday for real. I was quite excited. I will show them to you now.

This is the first pair. I have worn them twice now. And they fit wonderfully. Usually there is some type of shoe glitch and they need to be broken in but there just great. They are a little brighter yellow than that though. I luv them. Then there is the green ones. They are also a little brighter than that maybe. They had black ones but not in my size but I am glad cause i love these ones better anyways. And now the pictures are just doing what they want so I'll just leave them where they are for your viewing enjoyment.

2 comments:

Becki said...

sarah.

those. shoes.

amazing.

kristin brown said...

Cute shoes! Where did you get those??