Wednesday, May 07, 2008

NEW CAR...NEW CAR

I am sitting, well laying in my new bed in my new room right now. Let me just tell you. This bed is a ROCK. It's awful. I laid down last night and like 38 seconds later my back started hurting. It took me an hour to get to sleep last night and I kept waking up to roll over in the night. I hate my bed. Ok enough complaining....wait one more thing, not really a complaint though. We don't have a microwave??? What kind of apartments don't come with microwaves, how am I ever supposed to make my cream o'wheat????? huh???

ok. I BOUGHT A NEW CAR YESTERDAY. I am still in shock. Its red. So even more shocking. I bought a RED car yesterday. I liked the white one, but it did not have a gray inside. And I really love gray, and less miles. so yeah. not much to say about that, still in shock, will post pictures when I can take them.

I'm staying up in Logan for the summer and I moved all my stuff in yesterday. I like are apt. its really big and we all get our own room. My room is pretty small, but really only a little smaller than my room at home so I can't complain, other than my bed....We have an entire bathroom for only two people, and tons and tons of storage space for our many storage space items. We are going to be very spoiled this summer. Oh yeah. and i need to wake.

Right now its raining. And I think I could lay here in bed all day just listening to the rain. It really is the best sound ever. And I really like that its not dark but not light, just the its going to be a soggy wet rainy day type feel. And i really luv it.

My brother is still home, he hasn't tried to jump on a plane back to Mongolia, even though I know he would like to. He is slowly adjusting....I swear to you all the stories he tells us he is just making up. They could not even be real. He already has a job which makes me mad cause I need a job. But thats cool. I will find something.

I had some stuff to say but I need to go get ready for work...so I will chit chat with you lata

1 comment:

kristin brown said...

Sarah. I like your blog a lot! I would like to see your new car. And also guess what? My bed is hard as a rock, too. And usually I can sleep anywhere. But it is not comfortable. So I can relate. That's all.