Thursday, May 22, 2008

ta da!

I haven't written in forever. So here is the update.

I don't have a job yet. And school is over in 6 more days. I am starting to get stressed.

I like my new car. Only I got to drive it for a week and now I don't have it cause they are fixing up the scratches in it. So that it will be pretty and nice.

I really need a job.

I was up really late last night cause I went to Indiana Jones. It was....soso. It would have been good with out the strange sci - fi-ness it had in it....that is all I will say for the moment. But it was ok. I liked it.

i worked for over 6 hours today. I am never going to help my kids with reports. K not really. For some reason I enjoy it and would rather just do the whole thing for them. And I have to go to work from one hour tomwomw.

I read almost a book yesterday. And it will be finished today. And there is more to be read!! I guess if I can't find a job I really will have plenty more time to read.

UM EXCUSE ME?!?! Can someone please explain to me how David A. did not win American Idol?!?!?! I was not able to watch any of the shows this week, or ever really. I am highly disappointed. But in a way I think its ok. He was so young. I think sometimes they people who get second do just as well or better than they could have if they had actually won. I have been watching it on youtube and he kind of looks like he is going to burst into tears during the whole thing when they are talking to him and stuff.

Um....the girls above us are moving in? I can't think of anything else that is worth noting...I'm going...i don't know where i was going with that sentence.

I guess im going with saren up the canyon...maybe not. I don't know. My computer is going to die.

oh yeah!!! pictures of my car!!!

Well picture. I like it though.


















oh yeah!! I went slacklining the other day!! slacklining? can't spell. Basically its akin to tightrope walking if I were to explain it. It was super coolly fun though. I got up and balanced on my own for a couple of seconds to. Never managed to walk without any help though. But it was still super cool and i want to do it again! I'm telling you, you really all missed out. mmhmm.

1 comment:

Holly T said...

We are cousins and we blog.