Tuesday, July 15, 2008

cat

A few days ago someone dumped a kitten off at our house. I took some pictures of her.



She really was adorable. She was really skinny and dirty. But she was cute and she matched our dogs. My dad said we were going to have to take her to the pound....even though we wouldn't have. My mom kind of wanted to keep her. Sadly, when my parentals asked one of the neighbors if they had lost a kitten they said they hadn't, but would keep it if we weren't going to. Sad day. I only got to see her for one day cause I wasn't home when they found her. But thats ok cause she wouldn't have been a kitten for long and I would don't think I would have liked her as much then.



There were fireworks at Weber State on Sunday. They were good, it was fun to see all my friends. But the fireworks were not very long...or maybe I just talked the whole time. Yesterday I went to eat with some of my friends. We all got the special cause the cherry crisp dessert was gone and we got Italian cream cake instead, which was delicious. It was Maddox turkey steaks and I had never had them. Everyone always says how amazingly good they are, but I wasn't to impressed. They were good but I just don't think I am a turkey or chicken or ham or a meatanything steak fan.

My dad had to get up at 5 this morning and his alarm woke me up and I was wide awake. I couldn't go back to sleep. And I had been having some crazy dream and was really confused.

Oh yeah. I read Anne of Green Gables!! I loved it!!! I can't believe I never read it when I was little. I want to read the others now!!! It was sooo good.

I have been listening to the horrible radio all day and I think its starting to make me sick.

2 comments:

Becki said...

I KNOW! ISN'T IT AMAZING?!!?

and i like kittens. they really are adorable. just don't ever tell anyone okay?

Holly T said...

Do you literally start to get sick if you listen to the radio for too long? I do. I feel like my head will explode from it telling me to get lazer hair removal or to buy a car because they won't jerk me around. That kitty is sick. I hate cats. But I feel bad for that one... poor kitty...

I love my cousin.