Friday, July 11, 2008

friday!

This morning I had a job interview at the library. It went good I think. I left my house to go to my car. My car is red and was parked out in the corner of the parking lot. There was a red car similar to mine parked just 1 space down. So me, looking at my feet cause thats what I do sometimes and I had my new shoes on that make the clicky noise when you walk and making me feel entirely to grown up, I wasn't paying attention. I pushed the unlock button on my key unlocker thing and walked up to my car and opened the door....The inside was black...not gray. After a second of confusion I realized...oh...this isn't my car..... I sheepishly look around and closed the door and walked around the car and the car next to mine and stopped and looked at my car to make sure it was really mine before getting in. So I made it to the interview in my own car and all went good. There wasn't even any of the usual dumb interview questions. And I can still alphabetize and Dewey quite well thank you.

Me and Saren have been watching Dune for the past few days!!! We finished yesterday and were gonna start the 2nd one sometime. And the 2nd one is a lot better than the first. mmhmm.

I think I might read now.


And I'm guessing you all think my dogs are as cute as I think they are.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm not a huge dog person but they are cute, your story made me laugh.