Monday, July 28, 2008

2day

I did absolutely nothing today. Nothing. And I don't care to repeat such a day again.

I did get to watch Avatar though!!!! But that was just tonight. I really like that show. And I don't even know why. I feel like a little kid nerd person watching it.

A few nights ago as I was watching Veronica Mars on my computer I kept being swarmed by mosquitoes. When I got up they were everywhere. There were at least a few hundred. One of our doors was open just a tiny bit so they had been getting in all night. So me and my dad went on a mosquito killing rampage. I killed at least a hundred. It was kind of gross cause they were all over the walls and the floor. It was kind of hilarious though too.

Daniel has some Mongolian music on right now. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Very strange. Now someone is whistling. For the whole song.

No comments: