Thursday, July 10, 2008

I lost myself

Let me see. My Fourth of July was not so very interesting really. kk. Start over. Logan does their big fireworks show on the third. So we blanketed it outside the stadium and watched the fireworks. They were good minus the tree blocking the lower works of fire. Then I went home. My family didn't go to the parade in Hooper cause were redoing the downstairs and we got to work all day. So we did that then I went back to Logan that night. I went to a friends bbq. Then came back with Ashely and we began to light are many many sparklers that we took from fhe....You see my bishop owns a fireworks company. They were awfully hard to light but it was fun to light 5 or so at a time.

Jeremy and Katie came back home and Jeremy decided to make a sparkler boat our of a cereal box to float down the canal behind our house. After trying to be fancy he just taped them all up. We went over to the canal and, holy cow! it was soooo cool. They all lit at different time and it was super bright and tons and tons of smoke. We tried to do it again. It wasn't quite as cool as the first time cause they all didn't light the first time. Then we were lighting those flower things....the ones that spin really fast in 3 different colors. We would light them then have to wait till it was almost going off and then throw it in the water and it would spin on top of the water and light up and was all bubbly and smoky. Super cool. ...after that I don't remember what we did.

Two nights ago me and Ashely took a trip to Betos....yes I like the Betos qusideilla. (sp?) We got there and qusideilla was the same as the kids meal one. So we had to ask if the kids mean one was smaller. The answer was alskdfjowefkazom...? So Ashely orders. Ok we'll go with the kids meal. Do you have coke products? slkjpepsialksf....? ok! i'll take a pepsi! Ashely pulls her car up and the guy then asks us all the questions over again....haha...then Ashely gives him my money and he gives the change back. I thought I had given him a 20...and I only got 6 dollars back. So I made Ashely tell him that he gave me the wrong change....only he didn't cause I had given my two 20's to Travis earlier that day.....So many bad things happening when we can barely communicate with the guy that works there...it was quite the trip.

I can't remember what else I was going to write.........cause that doesn't ever happen....ehhhh oh well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm Michael from Liuyang China(Liuyang is center of fireworks in the world),and now work for one of largest fireworks company.We have been manufacture professional fireworks and consumer fireworks for many years.
www.myspace.cn/liwenquan66
michaelli66@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sarah!!Haha I love the Beto's story!!! Oh an you know, you spell my name wrong it is spelled ashley not ashely.. haha