Wednesday, January 21, 2009

boardin' at the beave

i went snowboarding yesterday!! it was sooo very much a lot of fun. really i want to go again. Saren had free tickets so that is awesome(cause she is awesome. ha!). I just had to pay to rent my board. The first time i went was in like...9th grade or something. But i thought i did a pretty good job. I only fell a few times. Which is pretty good for the second time in like 5 years. I really only fell when i would try and do something, like going backwards. OH YEAH! I actually didn't fall off the list!!! well i did few times....buy i made it like 13 times!! Saren had to hold on to me every time. but yeah. i didn't fall, thats all that matters. The weather was awesome. We were in our hoodies the whole time, didn't even need our coats. uh....i want to go again. i thought it was so super fun. funner than the last time i went skiing. i feel like this blog is boring.

i went kickboxing that same night. holy cow. i hurt. my arms and back are really sore.

lets see...i have lots of homework. which i haven't started. and i have a show to go to tomwowm for art 3300...so less time for hw tomwowmw....so i dunno when i'm gonna do it...

oh yeah! saren cut my hair today. and she even curled it for me! it looks really cute. i wish i could do hair. but as we all know. i can't.

done.

ps. i am selling one of my prom dresses from high school on ksl.com. so if you need one. you should buy it.

No comments: