Sunday, January 04, 2009

something

Lately I've been feeling kinda....blah I guess. I feel like something needs to change. I need some change. But I don't know what. No idea. Something though. Something needs to change.


1- i like enya.
2- school is starting soon.
3- math sucks
4- i like my roommates. they're cool people. thanks roommates.
5- i like blankets
6- i need a haircut
7- i'm taking arts symposium again this semester on account of having no classes. is anyone taking it? i'd rather not sit by myself at all the shows again. anyone??
8- i like shoes. a lot.
9- i like to read. a lot.
10- i need to go to the eye doctor.
11- my hands are cold.
12- i like green beans.
13- nilla wafers are pretty good too.
14- i love my job. (even when it sucks.) those kids are just to stinking cute.
15- i need new pictures to put in my room.

No comments: