Monday, January 12, 2009

thats what i think too.

i wanted to write a blog but i don't really have anything to say.

i know what i can say. i almost threw up at work today. yes it was one of those days.

and if i were to tell the story, which i won't, it would make me nauseous again. and i just ate dinner.

we just rented house bunny. i have seen this movie before. its kind of a dumb show but its pretty hilarious.

my toes are cold. they're always cold. good thing i have awesome slippers!!

i went to bed at 1 last night. and i didn't fall asleep till almost 3. then i work up at 3:30. and then again at 4:30 and i swear ashley was rummaging around doing something. i don't even know what.

i must go on to do my homework. bleh.


ahhhhhhhhh my scroller thing on my mouse pad isn't working. gaah

1 comment:

Leon said...

That sucks you threw up. I'm sorry, ma! Hope you feel better and sleep better tonight!!!